Forums » News and Announcements

wholesale jerseys

• December 23, 2016 7:43 PM PST

I do, however, think they're done with Drogba-style signings.

Whether it's Khedira or not, I do expect one splashy (and hopefully functional) signing for the NYCFC midfield next month, as well as a few other less glittery names in on loan.

Switching Point of Attack Field Session: Fred Lipka, MLS Technical Director of Player Youth & Development, Mike Muñoz, LA Galaxy Academy Director

5. San José, sans buts, sans plaisir

I'm not sure where rumored targets Scott Arfield, Luis Gil or Juninho would fit. None of those guys is a true No. 10, and all seem like surplus weight at spots where the 'Caps are already solid. 

wholesale jerseys china,

The Offseason So Far: This offseason has been LA's busiest since Ruud Gullit was replaced nearly a decade ago. There's a new GM, and a new head coach, and Robbie Keane's gone, and Landon Donovan's gone again, and Jermaine Jones has (almost) arrived, and it's not at all clear what this team is going to look like as of yet.

This respite gives us a chance to take a look at the 22 teams and their 22 rosters, get a gauge on what they've done so far and what, potentially, is to come.

8. La fin de Sigi Schmid à Seattle

And the Dynamo will need to make those trades count since they're rebuilding almost the entire backline and midfield while hoping, I guess, that Rico Clark continues to win his battle against Father Time. Given that Clark turns 34 in eight weeks, I'm not sure that's a great bet.

Jozy on what #TFC needs: "To be completely honest, I think we could use a little bit more of a creative player [in midfield or on wing]."

#WrinkleWednesday pic.twitter.com/I4XhZHwN6f

I wouldn't stake my life on a big move like this being made. But I'd wager my own life and those of everyone I love that such a move has been seriously discussed.

— Darlington Nagbe (@darlingtonnagbe) December 9, 2016

Regardless, I think RBNY should be among the favorites next season. But with Kljestan, BWP and Collin all on the other side of 30, the window of opportunity for this particular group is starting to close, which may inject some urgency to make one "big" move if the money's right.

The Offseason So Far: They let a ton of dudes walk, including Didier Drogba. And they signed Blerim Dzemaili, who will arrive next July. And they kept their starting XI from the playoffs together (pending Patrice Bernier re-signing, which will happen), which is nice.

It's all left them with a roster packed with forwards, wingers and central midfielders, but I'm not sure I see a true No. 10 or a true No. 6 on the team. I also see only four defenders, only one of whom was a starter last season.

wholesale nfl jerseys

The fact that they still don't officially have a GM leads me to believe, though, that things will continue to move slowly in San Jose.

BFFs – Jordan Morris and Cristian Roldan

MLS at the 2017 NSCAA Convention

The Offseason So Far: As of now they have four goalkeepers and only two fullbacks, along with three guys I'd consider to be primarily D-mids. Safe to say that things are still under construction in central Florida.

wholesale jerseys

A photo posted by Sebastian Lletget (@theylovedaboy) on Dec 6, 2016 at 4:44pm PST

Thank you @Erin_Cr055 for these awesome holiday presents! We miss you and hope you guys are doing well! pic.twitter.com/17qWXLuU55

wholesale jerseys, cheap nfl jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, cheap nfl jerseys China